UNBOXING - Nike Cortez Shark Low SP All White from Solewhat

July 26, 2016

   I had a pair of Nike's that were as close of a design as these ones. Merely because of the "teeth" on the sole supporting the fish like structure of the Cortez's. I can't pinpoint which model I had as I was too young to care. Yet when I saw these I was brought back to my younger years and bought it without second thought.


Solewhat was having a big big sale. Like big as in, Nike airmax 95 for RM1xx for real. Alast , the airmax's were sold out but then I found these grails, well more nostalgic then high resale valued footwear.


When I watch videos of sneakerheads going crazy for a release of an OG Jordan, bringing them back to their childhood I kind of felt the same way. I got so happy seeing these shoes on sale, for such a good price at that. Well it wasn't necessarily cheap but I adore them at the least.


It has a nice fish-like bodied look which looks quite cute haha. The "spiky" sole mimics the fins of the fish structure. Bear in mind, these are all merely my perspective on the look of the sneaker. I have no idea if they designed it based on a koi.


The material on the shoe is actually pretty unexpected. It has a really soft cotton feel on the surface. But I must admit the tongue as thick as it is, feels like it can be torn with one nice pull. Maybe the quality of the older designs aren't as up to par as the newer sneakers. If any of you know why the material is a lil off comment below I really want to know what it is :)


With that though, it has a really nice upper and it is a bit thick on the sole as well. It has that Air Force 1 height to it. Have a look at the small swoosh on the above picture. I just love that lil guy I don't know what it is about it.


Yet for getting this shoe for 50% off isn't such a bad deal. I'm really happy with it haha can't wait to wear it off. Maybe an on feet coming soon as well, ciao!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate

Subscribe