Frank Ocean | Blond & Endless

August 24, 2016


   4 years in the making and Frank Ocean had just released his newest album "Blonde". I never understood the hype of Frank but once I had a thorough listen to Channel Orange I could then see the reason of his great stipulation.

   He went "missing" no reports no nothing for 4 years. People say it's for him to make the masterpiece of the century, welp according to all the reaction videos it seems so. Every reaction to the album has been silence, harmony, near heart attacks and tears...or at least some watery eyes.

   I must admit his voice is something special to listen to. He doesn't just sing but raps as well as he did on Odd Future's "Oldie". I believe he mostly sang on the album. I can't confirm that statement because I only have Spotify and you require Apple Music to listen to it now. Even though it kills me to not have a deep listen of the album yet, I'll wait.



Release

   Frank came out with two albums. Endless (visual album/pre album) and Blonde (main album). Is it Blond or Blonde, people are jumbling it up now, even though the album cover says Blond.

   Anyways, he released two albums in 24 hours with a magazine. Basically they did a random announcement of a kind of pop up shop.



   It's about 360 pages long filled with godly imagery with a vintage aesthetic. And in between the pages is located the Endless and Blonde CD. Intentionally the huge magazine is an album case, which is very creative to say the least. I want it so ...bad my god.

   These were given out for free from random announcements in different regions of USA I believe. $$$ unrequired. Line up and get it for free. Such lucky people to have gotten those :'d

   Hopefully it both albums release on Spotify as soon as possible because all this hype is just getting me more anxious.

bye

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate

Subscribe