TYPES OF STUDENTS : MONEY, DOUGH, MULLA

January 12, 2017

   Here's a fact about myself... I'm 18 well 19 this year. But I just can't remind myself that I'm getting older and near to death ahahha. Okay so I wanna talk about money because here me out. There are two types of students that do absolute different things when relaxing after studying all day mind you 9-5 all day everyday.

   First, is the student who intends to go out... and they end up going out. Either go the extreme park or go  jogging with some mates even drinking having a good laugh with friends. Just the person that wants to be out of the house. You can even say this is an extrovert.

   Second, is the person who does not want to meet daylight. Stay in the house all day. These people are probably the smartest :D because instead of going out with classmates or peeps they study and study and study all day during the weekends. These are the students who will score with flying colours for their exams. Maybe you can say they are introverts. Silent but deadly in maths.



   Now this topic is mainly for the first type of student. I know there are numerous number of types of students in between but I'm trying to make it as simple as Oh My English even though I've never watched it. Now this topic is mainly for the first type of student. Since there life is mainly revolving around pubs, clubs, restaurants, outings and so on. Money is a virtue, I'm sure we all can agree on that, it is what it is.

   Imagine having your marriage collapsing, family separating, friends dying and you've been keeping all these emotions to yourself because you have nobody to speak out to. Would it be nicer to cry on a bicycle? or to cry in a Rolls Royce. God that example was gruesome damn okay not to that extent, but if anyone is going through all of that I pray for you for real. But anyways. Money doesn't provide happiness I agree with that but it does provide comfort, royalty, self worth.

   Don't tell yourself that you don't want to study just because money is not important to you. Money memang penting sayang. Bills, insurance, family wants and needs, emergencies and so on. To say money is not important nowadays is idiocy because you need a hefty amount just to survive in this god damn country.

   So with all the going out and shit these full time students need the dough, cash, mulla, greens, salad, ranch all that. And for real I am one of them. The problem arises with "full time student". Yeah even though the old guys will tell us go work at night somewhere or do whatever, we're still full time students. Assignments need to be done as well as presentations, socializing, homework. I am selling my things on the side to make extra cash though so you can say I'm HUSTLING. 

   Wau okay hustling konon bill belum kena bayar dah acah2. So yeah what would some of you do to gain money at this age? Mind you with a packed schedule ahahha thanks for reading ciao!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate

Subscribe