"HOW I MADE RM200 IN AN ARIZONA TIN CAN!" - HOW TO MAKE MONEY AS A STUDENT

July 29, 2017

Not talking about bitcoin.

Coins, dimes, pennies, syiling, sekupang, sen, useless, however you call it. A good amount of people hate them and show no interest. I encourage people to take back the change from their Starbucks orders and save up, here's why...


cognitive obsolete inexpensive nutrilisation system

in layman's terms, the useless pieces of metal we all know and don't love. I understand why, it's heavy takes space, unorganized and so on, but it still posesses value. 

   Speaking from a student's perspective, being broke isn't fun, but once you go home and check your stash of coins ready to be used, it brings a sense of relief that you have more than RM5 to your net worth.

HOW ?


   My way of keeping coins is pretty straightforward. First of all, at the store, do not refuse them and just jam them into your pockets or wallets. Some people bring extra pouches just for coins. Once you come home, have a cup or container just for your stash of coins. 

   In my experience, I advice you to use tin cans. Depending on your money management skills, you will take coins out of the stash and that can effect the mound of cash you want to have in the hopefully near future.


Upside :

   When you use a tin can, preferably Arizona Lemon Tea can in my case, you are not able to take out any coins unless you cut it open. Yet, it is a stage to where you tell yourself, NO, fill it up until it overflows. 

   Also, the reason I use Arizona tin cans is because it holds a larger volume than a normal can. Which in the long run would give me more satisfaction. It also gives your room that tumblr asthetic, why not.

Downside :

   The only downside is in Malaysia at least, you can fit all coins except 50 cent ones where I myself keep in a McDonalds Mcflurry Cup.

THE BEST PART!

Once you fill your stash up, struggling to even lift it, then it is time to go to the bank. 

   Unknown to a lot of people, there is a coin machine. In my case, I was at Maybank. I was so new to it, it took a while to figure it out. I kept observing other people use it and pouring coins worth up to RM1000  a.k.a  RM1k, which made me just go, "wau!".

   Basically, what you do is just pour in the coins onto the belt that brings them in and the numbers start rising slowly. I poured in all the coins from their homes, Arizona can, McD cup, plastic bags. 

   I forgot how much I made at the time but if I remember correctly and logically, I had about RM200 cashed into my account. 

   I was so happy, after months of saving, I had cut open the can, and saw the results :)

YOU CAN MAKE HUNDREDS

   I really urge people to keep their coins and stack up. I can't wait till my next deposit. 

   It's going to take a while, but the coin machine is waiting for me!

Tell me about your experience with coins, I'm sure there are many out there :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Translate

Subscribe